A Professional Development Program for Christian Educators
A 10-hour course specifically designed with educators in mind.
Learn from Os Guinness, John Lennox, Jeff Myers, Christopher Yuan, John Stonestreet, and many more.
Free for All
Sign up for free and start learning today.
Addressing the Cultural Issues of the Day
- Addresses questions about LGBTQ+ issues
- Empower students to interpret the worldview and values of popular entertainment
- Help students protect themselves from the negative influences of “smartphone” addiction
- Develop a culture of openness where it is safe for students to ask questions, express doubts and seek help
- Equip faculty and students to respond to challenges about Christian beliefs
- Personally model a commitment to spiritual growth and biblical living for their students
Featured Speaker: Dr. Os Guinness
In this video from module one, Os lays out a historical and biblical perspective of this cultural moment that helps us shape our teaching and discipleship of our students.